Thursday 24 September 2009

Last night's dream...

Inspired by Wreggie's posts about odd dreams, here is one I had last night.

*****************************************

Mrs RC and I had arranged to have an evening at home to ourselves. The kids had gone out doing stuff, so Mrs RC set out the dining table while I popped out to grab a load of Indian takeaway.

The table was covered with food - various types of curry, rice dishes, naan bread, poppadoms, etc, etc. We were about to start tasting it all when the door opened and our kids, each accompanied by a friend or 2, came in.

To cries of "I love this" and "Thanks I'm starving!", they cleared the table, leaving Mrs RC and me at the table, looking at each other with smiles of resignation.

"I'll go and get some more."
*****************************************

Changing the subject somewhat, I have decided that I need to get some serious song writing done. I have got these half written songs sloshing around in my head and I need to get them out. Doing those silly songs in the summer was great fun but it is now time for something a bit more gritty.

Who knows, if I overcome my stage fright I might even post a vblog of myself singing one of them. I know that some of you want to hear me regardless of how awful I will be. Or is that BECAUSE of how awful I will be?

Hm, I sometimes wonder about some of you...

2 comments:

terri said...

That dream sounds like something that might actually come true. It could happen!

I would definitely love to hear one of your original songs...and NOT because I want to see you make a fool of yourself. It's because I know you'll be great at it. Go for it!

agg79 said...

Sounds like you are jonesing for some Indian food. Go get some (and get enough for the kids). Of course, wasn't if Freud who said "a cigar is just a cigar"?

I'm with terri. Would like to see/hear some of your original works. Who knows? You could become the next youtube sensation.