Friday 11 September 2009

Friday ramblings...

I had hoped to do a vblog today but my camcorder isn't playing today, so it will have to wait.

Hoping for a peaceful weekend as Mrs RC is a bit under the weather and I have to persuade her to rest. Not an easy thing to do as she can't rest if she thinks that there are things that need doing. I would threaten to tie her to the bed but - no, let's not go there, eh!

Nothing really exciting going on right now, just the usual Friday routine - tired, heading home to cook pizzas, maybe painting a few more soldiers, walking the dogs, trying to avoid the back blast from Spot, etc, etc!

So this is RC, signing off! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

terri said...

I hope you do have a peaceful weekend. And please don't tie Mrs. RC to the bed. You said yourself, the poor woman needs her rest! ;-)

agg79 said...

ow. Tie the MS to the bed?
I like your style, man, but kinda public aren't we?

Wait on Mrs RC and serve her breakfast in bed. Whatever it takes to get her back on her feet. Enjoy the weekend & the new wheels and have fun!

Anonymous said...

ha! persuade her to rest?? my hubby has to persuade me to get off my butt and DO something lol. matter of fact, i should be cleaning right this minute, but i sat down for a break about 30 minutes ago and wound up here :)

Rock Chef said...

Terri - Lots of rest all round this weekend...

agg79 - Sorry, it was Friday afternoon and me sensorship braincells must have clocked out already.

nonnasnonsense - Mrs RC could do with a lesson from you. She can't rest until she knows that everything that needs doing has been done. Sadly, with 5 people and a dog in the house there is almost always something that needs to be done!

Sid said...

You just reminded me that I soooo need to get around to making a video of me surfing. Might ask you for advice on how to upload this video though =)

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...Funny post...
Cant wait to see your new video...they are always great ! xox