Thursday 17 September 2009

Bed-Banging

No, I am not being rude!

Some of you talk about car-dancing.

I tried bike-dancing but fell off.

Now I had found Bed-Banging - head-banging in bed, with a bit of air guitar thrown in.

The local radio station has started playing this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY

("Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon) at the time I am supposed to get up. Getting up is now delayed while I Bed-Bang to this great little song.

A great way to start the day.

What is your favourite way to start the day?

6 comments:

terri said...

Oooh, I've just discovered Kings of Leon and LOVE them! I hadn't heard this song yet.

My favorite way to start the day is to wake up early on a day I don't have to be at work and get out for a good run before anyone else wakes up.

Sid said...

Nope ... dancing is definitely the best way to start a day.

Rock Chef said...

Terri - they are a great band. I guess my cycle ride to work is similar to your jog - clears the cob webs...

Sid - THE best?

Kate said...

very. very. quietly.

usually with a yoga practice or meditating before anyone else gets up.

Rock Chef said...

Kate - Yeah, I can see that! Very different to how I wake up...

Ali said...

Dancing. ALL the way. Love it.

And dude! I would have sent you a Kings of Leon cd ages ago had I had my brain in gear. I've actually worn one of their cd's out...