Wednesday 15 July 2009

Lies!!!

Michele tagged me for this! In this meme, she challenged me to tell some lies. This is not something that comes easy to me, someone who once had the nick-name "Honest John"...

Here goes, I hope you enjoy it.


Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world?
Impossible to say. My mere existence has improved the world no end, but I believe that it is the little things that count, such as this blog, which regularly brings a ray of sunshine into the otherwise dull and pointless lives of my readers.

Envy: What do your co-workers wish they had which is yours?
Where do I start? My dashing good looks, my brains, my talent for whatever I turn my hand to?

Gluttony: What did you eat last night?
A Chinese meal for 6, 3 cheese cakes and 12 bottles of beer.

Lust: What really lights your fire?
Peanut butter.

Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off?
We ran out of peanut butter.

Greed: Name something you keep from others.
I am actually richer than Bill Gates, but I don't tell anyone, not even my family. If I told them they would want me to spend some of it, and then where would I be, huh? And even worse, if the news got out I would have all these pesky poor people asking for donations so that their dogs could have operations, or their kids could go to Disney Land, not to mention the charities with their bleeding heart-begging for my cash! No, it's all mine!

Sloth: What’s the laziest thing you’ve ever done?
Being too lazy to chew my own food and forcing my children to chew it for me and then spit it into my mouth.


So there you go! Genuine RCBS!

Please feel free to join in!

8 comments:

terri said...

The "envy" one can't be too far off! After all, you are Genius Rock Chef aka Hot Stuff!

Peanut butter! LOL. Now I'm picturing you playing and singing The Doors' Light My Far to a jar of peanut butter!

Rock Chef said...

Terri - You are so funny! Singing to a jar of peanut butter, huh? Wouldn't that be a great vblog?!

Finding joy said...

I followed you from Michelle's blog to see how you answered the tag. Very funny. I've never thought of peanut butter that way before. Maybe it's a guy thing. I'll have to ask my hubby! ha ha

Michele said...

Ewwwwww! That is all I can say 'bout that! Just Ewwwwwwww!
Of course, I am referring to your "lazy" answer.
.
.
.
.
Yep.. Ewwwwwww!
(Thanks for playing along! I knew you'd have some good answers.)

Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO...you are a crack up !
Thanks for the laughs x

Rock Chef said...

Colorado Girl - Good to see you! Let us know what your hubby's answer is!

Michele - Glad you enjoyed it - thanks for the tag!

SiS - Any time!

Ali said...

Oh boy. My mouth dropped open at the very first answer.
By the "peanut butter" response I was totally grossed out, because, well, I've heard about some really dirty things involving dudes and peanut butter.
But by your answer for anger I started laughing so hard that I had a coughing fit.

Great answers John, thank you for bringing a ray of sunshine into my dull and pointless life :)

Rock Chef said...

Ali - Guys and peanut butter? Really? I guess that is a case of having to be careful what you joke about!