Friday 24 July 2009

Friday...

I was planning another Friday Chillout guitar moment, but can't get to my guitar, so that will have to wait until next week now :-(

So what can I do instead?

Hm, not much really...

This is going to be a really dull post...

Yep...

As dull as a really dull person who is sitting in a windowless room illuminated by one of those energy-saving-eye-sight-destroying light bulbs...

Sigh...

Hey, here's a thought...

No, missed it, its gone now...

Sigh...

Ah, got it!

Yes!

This is it!

I want to write some songs and want slightly off the wall things to write about. Suggest a title/subject for a song in the comments section. I will try to write a song to go with the best one and do a vblog singing it.

Have a great weekend! I'm off home now, hoping I don't need a canoe - we have had so much rain today it is unbelievable...

8 comments:

terri said...

An off-the-wall song topic?

Hmmmm....

How about... "I need to floss. There's food stuck in my teeth."

James said...

One about English rain?

Kiki said...

A spider in the toilet...

Just happened after I got back from my incredibly painful bike ride....wahhhh! Somehow I managed to move swiftly, albeit painfully, away and alert my cat to take of the arachnid intruder!

Have missed you, but after reading a bit, it seems like all is well in RC world!!!

Rock Chef said...

Terri - I can hear it already!

James - Hm, this would be hard as there are already a few songs about rain - Status Quo, Eurythmics, Winnie the Pooh...

Kiki - The Who did a song called Boris the Spider, but other than that... I like this one! And yes, all is pretty good around here - if only the rain would go away for our camping trip!

Michele said...

I wasn't feeling too creative on Friday, but today this one popped into my head:
The-week-after-a-bad-sunburn itch!

It is currently driving me CRAZY!
(Hey,Ozzy did a song about spiders, too.)

Rock Chef said...

Michele - Sunburn? Now that's a challenge! Will see what I can come up with!

Ali said...

How about a song about how my spoons are always dirty? I can never find a clean teaspoon in my house!

Orrrrr...

How even when I'm tired I can't go to bed because I think I'll miss something?

Orrrrr...

The female version of "every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"? Something like - every man's crazy 'bout a high-heeled girl?

I dunno, those are my pics. Though you could always do the vblog to the "My ears are full of tears" song - ahem, hint hint ;)

Rock Chef said...

Ali - dirty spoons? That has potential! The second one sounds like Mrs RC! Third one? Hm there are a lot of songs along those lines but I might try one of my own. And yes, I know I still owe you a performance of "My ears are full of tears"... Some day soon...