Thursday 8 May 2008

The Terri-Terri YouYou

I am claiming Terri's You You Award!



Let's rewind to the weekend - it is Sunday morning, the kids are all playing video games of some sort and my wife and I decide that we should do some final sorting out so things are good when the electricians arrive on Tuesday.

My wife starts on our bedroom while I head for the bathroom. He is well into the second bedroom by the time I finish and head to the downstairs loo. By the time I finish the loo, my wife has finished the 3rd bedroom and is going through the living room like a thing possessed. I head to the kitchen, hit the music and grab a mini cheese cake from the fridge...

Sound familiar, Terri?

Well, at least I wasn't watching TV....

3 comments:

terri said...

I am truly LAUGHING OUT LOUD! Yes, this sounds VERY familiar! It must be with all couples that the husband accomplishes TWO things for every SIX things the wife accomplishes!

Logzie said...

Too funny!! I remember Terri's post about that! :0)

Rock Chef said...

Terri - Glad you enjoyed it. I think you may be a bit over optimistic there - maybe the man achieves ONE thing per Six?

Logzie - Me too. I remember trying (unsuccessfully) to fight Mark's corner on this one...