Friday 2 May 2008

Another dumb idea!

I had a really dumb idea on the way to work today, a sort of Meme in reverse - a YouYou. Maybe it has been done before? I don't know!

Either way, his is how it works.

Design an award, something like my attempt below:



Post it on your blog, and challenge readers to do the YouYou.

Over the next few days, readers who have accepted the challenge look out for events in their lives that remind them of the relevant blogger, in this case ME! For example, you might find that your children start telling you to turn your music down, or find that you get rained on every single time you leave the house...

They then blog about the event and claim the award.

So, how about it? Any takers?

6 comments:

terri said...

I'm always up for a challenge. I may take you up on this one.... we'll see what I can come up with!d

Logzie said...

Oh this sounds like FUN!!! Count me in!!

Chachi said...

You come up with the funniest things! What a great idea. You must be a quite a thinker.

tz said...

how creative...i shall try and come up with something...

kenady said...

I will do my best, but am not so technilogically (sp?) savvy.

Rock Chef said...

Terri - looking forward to it!

Logzie - You too! Cool!

Jen - You think it has potential? Thanks!

Chachi - Some just think I am mad...

tz - And you! Wow.

Kenady - If you want to design an award, just have a doodle on Paint or something!