I stole this from wigsf.
1. High heels or boots?
Depends who's wearing them.
2. What time did you get up this morning?
3. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds I guess - anything that came from an oyster has got to be a bit icky!
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Wow, that's a tough one! Probably the last Indiana Jones movie!
5. What is your favorite T.V. show?
Survivor - life after 99% of humans have died in a pandemic.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal of some sort or cheese and marmite on toast.
7. What is your middle name?
Richard. When I was a kid I liked to think this made me Richard the Lionheart!
8. What food do you dislike?
A lot of sea food disgusts me.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Not sure I've got one!
10. Favorite Clothing?
My Oscar the Grouch t-shirt!
11. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I would tour the USA and Canada, visiting lots of friends whether they liked it or not!
12. Are you an organized person?
13. Where would you like to retire?
An English village - or Malta.
14. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
The first one I spent with Mrs RC.
15. What are you going to do when you finish this?
16. When is your BIRTHDAY?
In the middle of the summer - roll on summer!
17. Are you a morning person or a night person?
18. Do you have any animals?
1 dog called Custard.
19. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
20. What did you want to be when you were little?
I remember thinking it would be great to own a toy shop.
21. What is your favorite flower?
Orchids are pretty cool.
22. What is a date on the calendar to which you are looking forward?
23. What was the last thing you ate?
A Snickers bar.
24. Do you wish upon stars?
No - they are just balls of burning gas.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would be the white one that isn't white anymore because it has been rubbing against the other ones for too long.
26. How is the weather right now?
It's dark and I can't see!
27. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
28. Favorite soft drink?
29. Favorite restaurant?
30. Hair color?
Brown with one or two grey ones.
31. What was your favorite toy as a child?
32. Summer or winter?
33. Chocolate or vanilla?
34. Coffee or tea?
Hate both. Yes, I know it is unheard of for an Englishman to hate tea, but I do!
35. Favorite food of all time?
Chinese Duck with pancakes.
36. When was the last time you cried?
Sometime after I lost my daughter - stopped at some point I guess!
37. What is under your bed?
A drawer with my undies and t-shirts in it.
38. What did you do last night?
Watched Big Brother, painted some model horses for my soldiers.
39. What are you afraid of?
40. Best quality you have?
Love and compassion.
41. How many years at your current job?
42. Favorite day of the week ?
43. Positive or negative?
Have to be positive.