Wednesday 22 April 2009

Educational conversations - of sorts...



At lunch. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.


Tinky-Winky: I laid the table. La-La just sat there reading. [Unfortunately, as Tinky-Winky still had a bit of food in his mouth, "sat" came out as "sh@t".]


Po: Eeewww! You sh@t at the dining table?


Dipsy (trying to take the conversation away from poop): Isn't "chat" French for Dog or Cat or something?


Po: Yes, it means "Cat". As in "the bl$$dy chat from next door sh@t in our flower pots again".


Dipsy: Oh, Po!


Po: OK, but you will never forget the French word for Cat, now, will you?
La-La: Po, you are a terrible influence...

6 comments:

terri said...

Sounds like a conversation that would take place in my office. Actually, some of ours are much worse.

Ali said...

So...Chris was over for dinner? He had to be Po...

Rock Chef said...

Terri - I don't doubt it!

Ali - Not quite - he couldn't make it this week.

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL....Been a while since I have seen these things...DD used to adore them....

Rock Chef said...

Sitting in Silence - Yes, my kids used to watch them all the time, although my eldest son used to hide if the custard or toast machine went wrong and started making a mess! I don't know why, it's not like we were tidy freaks or anything!

agg79 said...

Gee, I don't think I musta missed the Teletubbies R rated version.

My son never got into TTs. He was more of a Thomas the Train fan...