Just time for something short and sweet. I don't think that Wigsf matches that description but this meme does!
1. What do you really want for Christmas but you know nobody will get it for you? A horrible Christmas sweater.
2. What do you not want for Christmas but you know that somebody will get it for you? I don't tend to get presents that I don't want - call me Mr Lucky!
3. When do you open your gifts (Christmas eve or Christmas morning)? Christmas morning. When the kids were younger we used to split them and have some in the afternoon too.
4. Do you prefer gifts wrapped or in gift bags? Wrapped. I love ripping paper, struggling with sticky tape, etc.
5. Did you re-gift anything this year? No. As I said, I don't tend to get things I don't want.
6. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story, as most of you will already know. It is on right now.
7. What’s your favourite Christmas TV special? Looking forward to the Warehouse 13 one this year...
8. Do you like eggnog? Haven't tried it in years, but Mrs RC is doing some this year...
9. Real tree or fake tree, which do you prefer? I love the look of a real tree, and the challenge of finding a nice one and getting it home. We have had a fake one for years now (since we started having crawling babies), but that might change in the next year or so.
10. Would you actually use one of those fireplace DVDs if you don’t have a fireplace? We don't have a real fireplace, but Mrs RC built one which she puts up at Christmas. It includes a grate with logs lit up by red and orange Christmas lights.
11. Are you sick of Christmas music yet? Of course not! Except for the later versions of Band Aid...
12. Are you getting up early to wait in line to do some Boxing Day shopping? No f-ing way. Some times are sacred and this is one of them!
13. When was the last time you sat on Santa’s lap? I can't remember EVER sitting on Santa's lap, to be honest. I went from finding him terrifying to finding him creepy with little in between.
So there you have it!
Today is my last day of work! Yes, I know. Don't hate be because I am clever! Blogging will continue through the holiday, though, so don't despair! :-)
Have a great weekend.