Wednesday 28 September 2011

Stealing from the rich...

So, my video camera overheard me plotting to replace it and promptly started working again!

Here are some quick snaps I took of some of the figures I am painting for the Robin Hood game that a friend and I are working on:

King Richard, back from the Cruades.


A beggar and the woodcutter.


A pair of monks.


Another monk, or perhaps King Richard in disguise?

This game is going to be great fun - will post photos of the full game when we play it...

7 comments:

agg79 said...

Today's electronics gadgets can be intuitive like that. As soon as you start shopping for a new one, they start working again. My dad thought he lost his digital camera on the road this summer only to have it show up right after he bought a new one. Nice painting. Where's Robin?

Rock Chef said...

Agg79 - My friend already has Robin and the other main characters. These are just some that I had laying around and thought they would fit in nicely.

CiCi said...

It is fun to hear you talk about how you paint the figures and it is clear how much you like this. I hope you and your friend have a great game.

Shrinky said...

I am looking forward to a blow by blow account of this soon to be played game, the figures look fab, very realistic! And poo on that defunct camera - give it a good kick, it often works wonders (grin)..

Rock Chef said...

TechnoBabe - I find the mix of painting these and playing guitar is great for relaxation.

Shrinky - Blow by blow? OK, you asked for it! Not sure pooing on my camera would be a good idea :-)

terri said...

LOVE these figures. But now I'm wondering... all the figures you collect and paint over the years... where do you keep them all???

Rock Chef said...

Terri - they are in boxes that are rapidly taking over a large cupboard...