Thursday 22 September 2011

I'm Worth it!

It started back in the summer.  While walking through London a group of women were giving out free samples of shower gel and antiperspirant.

It was a make that my wife uses, so I took some, only to realise that this was a version FOR MEN.

Now I am not one for spending money on fancy stuff like this - cheap bubble bath, antiperspirant that is on offer, whatever shampoo comes to hand - I am happy with just about anything that works.

I used to scoff at ads for "products" for men - the ones where George Clooney attributes his looks to what he washes with...

But I tried these samples - and they were great!  Mrs RC really liked the smell of the antiperspirant, it worked great and it made my armpits feel nice too.

The shower gel was just as good - making a wonderful foam that left my skin feeling great.

I am hooked.

No more 35p bubble bath for me!

Because I'm worth it!

4 comments:

terri said...

This is the kind of thing that earned you the Honorary Girl award. :-)

But seriously, it's nice to know that someone of the male persuasion actually understands the appeal of some of these products we women insist on buying all the time!

Cindy said...

Good for you, I say you gotta treat yourself. sorry about your dog episode the other day. be well.

CiCi said...

Yes you are. If the products help you feel good about yourself and Mrs RC likes you in your good smelly stuff, it is so worth it.

agg79 said...

Careful now. All this talk of gel and lotions might get your man license revoked.

Actually, with those flowing locks of yours, I am surprised you weren't already using something.