Monday 21 March 2011

Weekend!

Well that was a busy one!

Seemed to spend most of Saturday doing stuff for my dad, but that was OK really.  He has been a bit low recently but seems to be a lot better now.  Somehow, in addition to doing him pizzas at the weekend we are now doing him his main meal each day.  Should do him good, as I don't think he has been cooking a proper meal for himself recently.  By Sunday he was full of beans, even moving some heavy furniture around that he would never have considered touching a few days before.

Sunday was more relaxed and I got a bit of guitar time and also managed to sort though my boxes of unpainted toy soldiers and find enough to make 2 new armies for my Northern Crusade game - Teutonic Knights against Lithuanians in the snow!  Should be great...

Frou Frou is now 99% house trained!  YAY!  Only took 3 months!  Custard was done in 2 weeks!  She is such a stuborn little thing.  Must get some more photos of her to post.

Now I am on a short week, being off on Thursday and Friday - woo hoo!  Can't wait, I need a change of pace!

OK, back to work!

More soon!


PS.

2am saw me charging down the garden wearing only my PJ bottoms with a metal pole in my hand.... 

A cat keeps trying to get our rabbits...

In fact it also tries to stalk Frou Frou...

Didn't catch it, but it stayed away for the rest of the night...

Thinking about it, I think most things would have stayed away after seeing me!

5 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Still need a pizza picture.

I love a good full weekend.

Rock Chef said...

wReggie - Hm, maybe I need to do a photo post soon - pizzas, dogs, etc...

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I keep hearing about this great Friday night pizza and I wanna see it.

terri said...

Wreggie wants to SEE the pizza? I want to eat it? When are you having us all over for a pizza party?

Seems like your dad needs you more these days. It's good that you're close enough to help him out, and I'm sure he appreciates it.

Trying to think what you could use to keep the cat away. Just asked Mark. He suggests a pellet gun. Not quite what I had in mind, but it WOULD be effective!

agg79 said...

Must be a big cat if it is eye-balling Frou Frou. I'm with Mark - pellet gun would deter further excursions, but your neighbors might not think well of that tactic. Then again, the sight of having you charge out into the night in pj bottoms might scare off most invaders.