Friday 18 March 2011

That Friday Feeling!

Yes, it is Friday again!

It is raining outside, but they have promised a sunny weekend - let's hope so!

We have started thinking about the summer camping trips now.  Looking at a new tent so the kids can be in one tent and me, Mrs RC and the dogs can be in the other.  Wonder what Frou Frou will make of it all?  She loves chasing small birds, but she hasn't met a chicken yet.  Might need to keep her on a short leash...

Also looking at getting a new barbeque.  My old one has died.  It was only a cheap one and did sterling service, but the new one will be a bit bigger and with adjustable racks etc.  Been a while since I did a barbeque, so we are hoping to get this in time for Easter.  I can smell the steaks now...

Handed my assignment in yesterday - it is an absolute master piece, even if I say so myself.  I will be very upset if I don't get at least 75% for it  :-)

Well, work is calling again.  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

terri said...

Camping. Barbecues. Finished assignments. This all points in one direction! SUMMER IS COMING!

Can't wait to hear about the new cooking and camping adventures.

Shrinky said...

What a beautiful family picture you paint, RC. Roll on Summer, eh? I can't wait to get the BBQ OUT.

tz said...

love our grill! love it when Jason grills because it means I'm not doing the cooking that night!

enjoy your bbq!

agg79 said...

Camping and barbeque. Ah, I can smell the summer around the corner. Hope you can find a good tent for the family but how come Mrs RC gets the dogs? We still have our old dome tent that could house a small platoon. I've even spotted one version that has two rooms and a vestibule.

Good hunting on finding a new grill. Picking the right one can be a challenge.

CiCi said...

Yay, finished assignment. Good for you. I hope all your hard work is acknowledged.

Maricar said...

Wow!thats great!