Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Hump of Humpday...

Lunchtime on Wednesday - the tipping point of the week.

In between work this morning I have finished my assignment - YAY!

The next one (and the last for this academic year) is on a month's time, so no sweat...

This afternoon I have a nice little top-up training session, then it is off home for dinner and parents' evening at school.  The kids are doing great, so no problems there but we do have a couple of things we want to take the teachers to task over so it should be interesting.

Lunchtime arrangements:  D-
Access to lockers:  F

It has been a while since I had a good game with my toy soldiers.  Now that this assignment is finally put to bed I will set about planning a nice big one.  Yeah, my Romans need another outing I think!

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

terri said...

Congrats on finishing your assignment. That's got to be a load off your shoulders. Now give those teachers some hell and figure out when you can play soldiers again. You deserve a break!

tz said...

oooh congrats on finishing! And I do have to say, kudos for being able to continue to blog while getting your degree...I know when I was in the master's program I was unable to blog...(i'm taking a break right now, thus the prolific blogging and visiting of blogs lately).

Enjoy your free time before the next paper!

Unknown said...

Take the Roman out for a spin? Make the battles big and ugly, eh. Been looking for a computer game about the Roman empire.

CiCi said...

Great job to finish your assignment, RC. You stick with it even when you want to play. Proud of all your hard work. How did the talk with the teachers go?