Teresa tagged me for this meme. I don't intend to tag anyone else, so I won't waste space with the rules - HAH! I am such a rebel!
Basically I have to tell you 6 strange things about myself that I haven't said before. Could be a tough one! We will see.
1. Although generally shy and retiring, when I was in bands (many years ago) I was rather different when playing in front of an audience. My favourite stage wear was stripped to the waist, jeans and a red and black woolly hat with a large bobble on the top. No photos exist, thankfully!
2. When I was young I never wanted to have children.
3. When I was young I was an incredibly fussy eater - discovering Chinese food changed all that. Now I will try just about anything once.
4. I read while walking down the road, glancing up so I don't crash into things and people or get run over.
5. We were once planning to move to the Shetland Isles - those little islands off the top of Scotland. The only thing that stopped us was being given a permanent contract in my current job!
6. Some people think I am crazy, but this is not true. The best psychiatrists in the area tried to work that out when I was a teenager and decided I wasn't! Hah, so there!
Did it! Time to do a bit of shopping on my way home now!