Thursday 21 May 2009

The morning phone call...

I was expecting Mrs RC to phone me early this morning. Getting up isn't my strong point - except when I have to, such as today!

Anyway, I was up, the kids were up and dressed, breakfast had been eaten and everything was under control.

Finally, at around 7.45 (the kids leave at 8.00), the phone rang.

It was Mrs RC.

Me: Hello?

Mrs RC: Hi, honey, I was just calling to see if everything was OK.

Me: Why? What time is it?

Pause

Me: JOKE!

Mrs RC: [deleted]

I will be expecting revenge at some point...

7 comments:

terri said...

Hahahaha! Good one, RC! And you'll deserve any revenge Mrs. RC can come up with.

Kiki said...

I'm with Terri, giving Mrs.R.C a fright like that, you deserve what she dishes out!!

Rock Chef said...

Terri - I will bear that in mind when it happens!

Kiki - I see - so there really IS a female conspiracy to keep us in our place! Thank God for that!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to read the revenge post. :)

Um Naief said...

love it!

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL....that's a classic !

mr zig said...

heheh - awesome :)