Wednesday 2 June 2010

It's hot!

Today is really hot!

I am about to start work on a presentation for prospective students - hoping to make it really whizzy and fun - wish me luck!

Going to have to start planning our camping trips for the summer! We are normally all sorted by now but this year everything has been on hold. Can't wait to get out there! The fire, cooking on the barbeque, the wind and rain, being woken up by the farm cockerel... Here's to some good weather!

The weekend is going to be a busy one - we are switching around the bedrooms which is always chaotic. It is like one of those puzzles where you slide the squares around to make the picture, you can't move this until you have moved that, that and that. Madness...

I was hoping to do a video today, but ran out of time. Will try again on Friday, unless you can persuade me not to...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Hope you will have a wonderful camping trip. Do take lots of pictures. Especially of the spectacular failures! lol

Teresa said...

Bring on the video!!! I love when you do video blogs!! :)

terri said...

I'm sure you'll figure out at least a couple of good camping trips!

I hate rearranging the bedrooms, but it sure is nice once they're done and all tidy and clean.

Claire said...

Waiting for the video!!!!

wigsf said...

When you say "camping" do you mean regular outside in a forest camping or urban camping?

CiCi said...

Rearranging furniture is sometimes mind boggling. Knowing ahead of time where to put something doesn't work well. Then it has to be moved to a different location. Hope your room switching goes better than ours do.
The camping sounds great. It sounds like you camp at a farm or rural area?

Rock Chef said...

Shadowthorne - I will take lots of pics - and if we do have any spectacular failures I will know who to blame!

Teresa - Done!

Terri - It is one of those things that is great when it is done - I just wish I could fast forward through it...

Claire - Not now!

Wigsf - we go to a farm that provides toilets and showers and logs for the fire. Other than that it is us and nature!

http://rock-chef.blogspot.com/2008/08/tales-of-fire-wind-and-rain.html

Technobabe - I will write about the bedroom thing next week... Yes, we camp on a farm:

http://rock-chef.blogspot.com/2008/08/tales-of-fire-wind-and-rain.html