Friday 14 November 2008

Friday again!

Where did that week go?

This week flew past in a flurry of, um, stuff!

This weekend will be a bit hectic.

We have some major shopping to take on - the last few days we have been eating whatever we can find in the cupboards and freezers, resulting is some oddities like prawn chili con carne, which was actually very nice!

I have to put in some major work on one of my assignments for Uni. All of the basics are there but I need to hammer it into shape.

I really, really want to finish off the control panel for my V Bass, so I can show it off a bit. A strip of white plastic held in place with green and yellow electrical tape does not really look the part.

I also really want to get back to painting my toy soldiers - I have had the inclination this week, but not the energy! Oh well, I will just have to see what I can squeeze in over the next couple of days.

Oh, finally, the Children in Need idea came to nothing - no one else raised the idea again, so it went by the wayside. There were plenty of others around the Uni doing their bit, including a group of cleaners dressed as hookers who seemed to do a good trade despite their average age of around 60! I think they frightened a lot of the students for some reason!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

terri said...

What? No Rock Chef performance of Help? Ok. I guess you better put it on video and present it to us!

Um Naief said...

the prawn chili con carne sounds interesting. how did you make it? was it fishy tasting??

you're busy... i know the feeling. this weekend is a full one for us as well.

have a good one. hope you find the time to get the things done that you want to get done. :)

Sitting In Silence said...

Sounds like you had a great if not super busy....do you ever slow down ? LOL x

Rock Chef said...

Terri - Interesting thought. I have been thinking of something for Christmas...

Um Naief - It was just a normal chili recipe but instead of minced beef we chucked a load of prawns in at the end - and yes it did taste fishy! Get things done? Nope!

Sitting in Silence - I slow down at every opportunity!