Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summer Time....

 
Today is my last day at work for nearly a month!
 
YAY ME!!!!!!
 
I resisted the urge to split my holiday up and am having a nice big chunk of time off.  Love it!
 
I will still be blogging, though, as there will be plenty to talk about, including looking after more dogs while a friend goes on holiday!
 
Meanwhile, here is Frou Frou with one of her friends.
 

 
Yes, this cat lays on the grass and waits for our dogs to play.  Frou Frou loves it, Custard becomes very confused...
 
Hope you are having a great week!

8 comments:

lotta joy said...

I would LOVE babysitting a huge yard of animals! But Joe would be the one stretched out in the yard yearning for some attention. lol

Abby said...

Enjoy your time off! Frou Frou and her friend look very happy. Our cat just loves our dog, China. China understands where Custard is coming from.

ShadowRun300 said...

A whole month? That's awesome! Reminds me of my own teaching days long ago. Now I'm lucky to get two days off in a row. :)
Have a great time dog sitting! But don't spoil them too much. They may never leave....

Shammickite said...

What a nice break to look forward to, a whole month away from routine. You'll have time for lots of dog walks and war games and band practice and just generally doing whatever you feel like.
BTW I'm off to get a rogue kidney stone zapped at the hospital today... wish me luck!

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Enjoy your well deserved time off.

Riot Kitty said...

Awww! That is very cute! Enjoy your time off.

terri said...

A whole month away from work! Sounds amazing! Knowing you, you'll find just the right balance of fun, adventure and ... what do you call it? Slobbishness?

That seems like a good way to rejuvenate for the return to work later on.

Frou Frou has made friends with a cat? What happened to her "killer" instincts?

agg79 said...

Wow. A whole month off. Think of the damage you could inflict given that much free time.

Somehow, I am not sure my two mutts would play as nicely as Frou Frou. Claire, perhaps but Grayson has never learned how to play nice with felines. Enjoy the time off.