Today, the truly wonderful Princess of the Universe has given me the "You make my day" award. Isn't that nice of her?
Before passing this on, I will share a few things that make my day.
- People smiling. A very simple thing, but it is amazing how many people just can't seem to manage it. Sometimes I wonder if people are worried that the top of their head is going to fall off!
- Catching up on everyone's blogs.
- Nice things to eat. At the weekend Number 1 Son tried making American Pancakes with Maple Syrup. They were amazingly good.
- Relaxing with my family. There is nothing like it.
- Walking my dog. Regardless of the weather it is a great way to end the day.
- Music. I love music. Hearing a good song or tune can keep me going all day.
Another thing that makes my day is seeing comments on my blog, whether from those that I have known for a while or from new visitors. I have met some incredible people through blogging and it still amazes me that they take the time to come here to see my latest piece of drivel.
So, I now have to pass this award on. Well I have come up with a great way of doing this. If you make a comment to this post you will have "made my day", so you get the award. How about that for cunning?
So, comment away and claim your Major Award!