Thursday 18 September 2014

Still Here!

Yes, I know I have been rubbish - busy busy busy, getting ready for the Freshers to arrive (next week).

 Anyway, a couple of pics for you.

Seems that the Chapel team at my Uni has been replaced with life sized Lego people.


Wonder if they will end the services with Everything is Awesome!  Tempted to go just to find out!

We also have a new friend.  Meet Sonic.


He is a tiny hedgehog and we are trying to persuade him to eat.  We tried to get a Hedgehog rescue place to take him but they are only interested in injured ones.  Sonic is just incredibly young and will not survive a winter in the wild, so we will see what we can do for him.  

Wish us (and Sonic) luck!

7 comments:

terri said...

Well that seems pretty unfair that Sonic can't be rescued simply because he's young and not injured. I have no idea what one might do with a hedgehog. Hope you figure out something he might be willing to eat. Maybe just some milk for starters?

Does being replaced by Lego people mean that the real people get to play hooky?

Furry Bottoms said...

I know a couple of people at work who have hedgehogs. They do get sick easily, but just keep their cage clean all the time and they should be fine. They're so cute!!! Have fun with Sonic!

Abby said...

Sonic! I hope you can get him to come around soon and he becomes Super Sonic! (bad... I know)

I think it would be awesome if the Chapel team closes with "Everything is Awesome!" Oh great, now the song is stuck in my head again.

Betty said...

He's so cute! Is he old enough for solids? You could try meal worms coated in vitamin spray. It worked when I was watching a sick ferret. A bit nasty to touch though. If not try an eyedropper of kitten milk replacement. Good Luck!

Riot Kitty said...

OMG! What a tiny sweetie! How kind of you...how obnoxious that rescue won't take him.

ShadowRun300 said...

Amp would absolutely LOVE to have Sonic come live with us. What a cutie! Did the hedgehog rescue place at least give you an idea of how to care for him?
I guess I'm going to have to go see The Lego movie. I have yet to hear that song...

agg79 said...

I'm trying to picture you as a life-sized lego character.

The only thing I know about hedgehogs comes from hours and hours of playing the Sega game with my son.