Friday 20 August 2010

Update

Well after the initial excitement, things have really settled down - walls have been plastered, new units are in - just waiting for the floor to be done, someone to do something with the wires that are poking out of the wall, etc.  No longer posible to snack while in the toilet, thank God!

The weather has been a bit rubbish recently, but today we have a blue sky and a warm sun.  Maybe we are about to have part 2 of summer?  That would be nice!  Might see about doing a barbecue today...

Hope you are haviung fun!

7 comments:

agg79 said...

I'm sure it is painful, but you are making progress. Before too long, you will be able to look back on this and laugh.

Too bad you repaired the hole in the wall. I thought you had an innovative design trend going there.

CiCi said...

Sounds like you have accomplished much. Good for you.

Kiki said...

Will we see pictures of the finished work???

terri said...

I'm so glad to hear there will be no more snacking in the toilet. Somehow that just seems wrong! ;-)

Unknown said...

hot damn! now i am allowed to comment on your august blog, o mighty demigod of home improvement you! (seriously, i was unable to comment many blog which has no pop up comment form).
anyway, just saying hi and bring on the barbecue! I am doing one myself in a couple of minutes.

Claire said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! My landlord just got me a brand new stove today and I'm a happy camper!

Shrinky said...

hope you've got a "before" and "after" coming up for us?