Wednesday 14 August 2013

We're Back!

Just a quick post to say that Mrs RC and I have just got back from our Honeymoon.

And what a splendid time we had!

Be prepared to be spammed with photos of our trip, and to be bored senseless by our stories.

I will just start with a couple of photos:

The view from our room:


And we finally found a Maltese Terrier:


Not a friendly chap either, he clearly wanted me dead, but you can't have everything!

Hope you all had a good week - I have got some catching up to do!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all your pictures! I've never been to Malta. Glad you had a good time.

ShadowRun300 said...

Ooooh! I'm so excited to hear all about it! And how cool that you finally spotted a Maltese, but I have a hard time believing he wanted you dead. He's too cute!

CiCi said...

So glad you had a great time being together. Looking forward to seeing photos and hearing all about it.

Rock Chef said...

Ninny - by the time I have finished you will think you have been there :-)

ShadowRun300 - Cute but still a nasty piece of work :-)

Riot Kitty - Maybe he went back to Malta and became a bus driver - this will mean more soon :-)

CiCi - Thanks, it was a great trip - some pics are now up...

terri said...

Welcome back! So glad to hear it was spectacular and I can't wait to see your pictures and read your stories.

That sure is a cute dog! Hard to believe he wished death upon you!

Shammickite said...

You must have made the Maltese Cross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock Chef said...

Terri - Cute does not equal Nice :-)

Shammickite - I guess so!

agg79 said...

How could that little mutt not like you? Dog must not have like it that you had better hair than he did.