Tuesday 19 April 2011

Legs!

Great weather today - everyone seems to be in shorts, including me!

It is amazing how fast the temperature changes at this time of year.  A couple of mornings ago I was walking the dogs in a cold fog - the sort of fog where you can see banks of the stuff moving across the fields, coming to get you.  The dogs were a bit spooked by it, to be honest!

Things are really quiet at work so I am able to get on with stuff uninterrupted, with a bit of music to reduce the loneliness (all together - Awww...)  Currently playing is some classic Thin Lizzy, before that it was Foo Fighters...

Heading for a nice long weekend - the Uni closes at lunchtime on Thursday (Maundy Thursday) so I booked to morning off too giving a 5 day weekend!  Ooh yeah! 

Unfortunately the weather forecast is typical Easter:

Snow, Sleet And Wind Forecast For Easter



As I was saying to someone only yesterday - in UK we are more likely to have a White Easter than a White Christmas!

Ah well, tea break is over, better get back to it!



Back again!

This is for Shrinky (and anyone else who was expecting a photo of legs):



Yes, I know I am wearing socks...

7 comments:

Shrinky said...

What?? Where's the pic of those legs, then, huh?? Curious minds demand to see these pink, hairy pins..

Oh no, you are joking about that Easter forecast, surely? Darn. It's so gorgeous outside today, I even managed a walk on the moor after breakfast.

Rock Chef said...

Shrinky - photo added. Not joking about the weather forecast - sorry...

Shrinky said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, s'alright, the legs have cheered me up..!

tz said...

I love fog like that...we get fog maybe twice a year here. nice socks.

terri said...

Are socks not acceptable with shorts?

Seems we'll be having an English Easter here. It is currently sleeting/snowing with more of the same expected tomorrow.

Kate said...

the Foo?! You speak my language. I was just watching their concert at Wembley.

Cindy said...

Happy Easter, enjoy your five days off and may you get a chance to go without socks. be well.